I just saved a theme on my psp then when i tryed to set the theme the psp cut off now whe i try to turn it on it only goes as far as the back ground and the time showing then cuts off copletly what should i do!!!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
go to a website that caters psp themes, you can google it if you want, then download the themes, save it on your mem stick, make sure that you copied it on the correct folder, you will see a theme folder. disconnect you psp, then go to settings on your psp then theme settings, there you will see your installed theme.
connect your psp to your computer using a USB cable and activate the usb connection on the psp system under settings menu. go to my computer on your desktop or laptop, find the psp drive and double click on it. click on the PSP folder, you will see a folder name called THEME. this is where you download and save psp themes to.
Use this site: http://download.qj.net/PSP-Themes-PSP-/catid/538 to download psp themes. please save the file to ptf file to your themes folder on your psp as I have described above. disconnect the usb cable and check on the themes.
You don't have to create a themes folder on the on the memory stick duo, it is already created on the memory stick duo, all you have to do is to just connect your psp to your computer and activate the USB connection under settings on your psp, if you have firmware update 5.00 or higher, there is a feature called USB auto connect under system setiings which automatically switches to USB mode when you plug in a USB cable to your psp and your computer. STEPS TO DOWNLOAD THEMES TO YOUR PSP.
1. connect your PSP to your computer, go to MY COMPUTER on your desktop and click on the drive that represents your PSP.
2. double click your PSP drive and navigate to PSP folder and select THEME under the folder.
3. Now copy and paste this link to your browser to download many themes for your PSP: http://dl.qj.net/index.php?&catid=538&name=PSP-Themes-PSP-&p10=5
4. select the file you want, click on download, depending on your browser, click SAVE when you are prompted to RUN or SAVE the downloaded file. Please select the PSP drive under MY COMPUTER and select PSP, navigate to the THEME folder and save the file to this folder. Now disconnect the PSP from your computer and select THEME SETTINGS on your PSP, select THEME, navigate to the available themes and you will see a preview of the theme, select apply to use the new theme.
you can try to check your ctf file using another psp,and see if it'll work.if it doesn't then the ctf file is the problem,you need to download and re-install it again,see how it goes.if still no dice,i suggest you try to look for other similar files to use on your psp.or you might want to upgrade your psp to 3.90 m33-2 at least to enjoy more options as far as themes is concerned especially the custom XMB themes (cxmb).if you have time you can check this channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/kr2008 .no guarantees,hope this helps.
The Theme might have been corrupted before you downloaded, i suggest not try to download that particular theme. If you get this message, it is best to reset your PSP and start fresh. Do this by turning it off and back on. If you cannot get it to turn off, remove the battery.