Sorry the solution was posted as a clarification request. Here it is at the right place.
- Turn calculator ON.
- Look for the NumSolve icon.
- Tap the icon.
equation editor screen opens with the word Equation: on one line and a
small rectangle on the next one.
- At the position of the rectangle, type
in the equation.
- Do not forget the right hand side.
- Press [EXE].
non-numerical variables, parameters are then listed with a radio button
next to each one of them.
- Tap the radio button next to a variable and
enter a value for a parameter.
- Repeat for all known values.
- Last, enter
a guess for the unknown you are solving for and
- set the bounds between
which you suspect the solution to be.
- While the radio button for the
unknown is still checked, tap the Solve Menu at the top of the screen,
- select Execute submenu and
- press [EXE].
- Alternatively you can tap the
Solve at the left of the toolbar.(see picture).
If all goes well and
the solution is found (this dependent of how good your guess is), the calculator returns with the value of the
unknown and displays the difference
Left side-Right side = 0 or a very small
If the solution cannot be found you will be prompted to change
the initial value (your guess) and/or the bounds. Hope it helps.