My camera wont play or record anything, when i turn it on it says that it is on safegaurd mode, i dont kno how to get rid of it because i lost my manual and i cant find the manual online, would you know how to fix my problem?
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
heres a solution.... look harder on the internet for the free solution. fixya has alot of nerve asking me for the solution when fixya wont help until i pay.. so i for sure found the solution and when fixya wants to shell out 20.00 i will give the premiuim answer and not even the cut rate solution for 10.00 that will take two maybe three days to arrive to you via email, maybe. yeah i found the solution to the problem i had and you wont get it from me on fixya.
1. The drum cannot be started or drum rotation is stopped
because tape transport load is too high.
1) Tape tension is extremely high.
2) The tape is damaged or soiled with grease, etc.
2. The DRUM FG signal is not received by the syscon
1) Disconnection in the middle of the signal line.
2) Failure of the DRUM FG pulse generator (hall element).
3. No drum control voltage is supplied to the MDA.
4. No power is supplied to the DRUM MDA.
Unfortunately this is a repair issue. There are several failures that can occur, none of which will be resolved without service, that create this safeguard situation. Often the fpc cable which carries sensor information to the micro has been injured and that requires repair.
just insert a brand new dv tape and let it record for 10 min.. rewind back to 5 min and start playing and do a repeated ff and rw you can see the black lines slowly going off..
all the best my friend