Hi, I have a Avigramm MiniDoc crystal scanner model MD-2 that does not have any software/drivers for it. I cannot seem to find any online either! I can't even find the company!! Can anyone help me at least find a driver????
Thanks so much...
Hi Kim I have been searching for 5 years for Minidoc Avigram scanner driver and this is the best I found, just click on the link and run.... Best of luck, and please pass it on to others on this same web site.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
The RCA 16S400 is not a programmable scanner. Rather, it's an old (70's) crystal-based scanner that requires one crystal for each frequency. It covers the VHF-low, VHF-high, and UHF bands, and utilizes Regency type crystals. You can do a Google or Yahoo search for the crystals, but eBay is probably the best, and lowest priced source.
First I need the model of the scanner. The generic solution to scanner problem is the following: steps 1) look for accompanying CD with your scanner. It may say software, suite, or driver on the CD itself and place it in the CD tray of your PC. If there is A CD go to step 4 else go to step 2. 2) locate scanner name, model & number and add driver at the end of that model name and number in google search. 3) ***Make sure the website you go to is a reputable website***Once you've found a driver download it.
4) Make sure all connector from the scanner to the PC is connected along with the power cord. If no driver is necessary and it says hardware found then you are lucky else proceed to to step 5.
5) Run the software that you found by clicking on it this could either be from the CD or the file you downloaded. Once the software runs and executes it should discover your scanner.
6) Run a few scan and use the accompanying software .
7) if all else fails give me the specific name and model number of your scanner.