- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Pixpa.com is an easy yet powerful platform to create portfolio websites and comes with all the features that photographers, artists and designers need - beautiful, customizable themes, drag-and-drop site builder tools that need no coding knowledge, domain name, hosting and email addresses. Pixpa com Smart Portfolio Websites
1. Download, install and open the video to flash converter. And click "Add video" button to open a directory, and browse it to choose your video files. 2. After your have finished crop,clip,merge ,Click the "Start" button to start the conversion. The conversion will be done after a few miniutes later. 3. After conversion, Open the output folder. Upload the files"**.flv", "**.swf" and "**.jpg" to your website hosting server and open html file with notepad, copy the required code to your website.
I suggest you this way, keep these ways:
1. At first learn HTML,DHTML,XML languages (these languages are the base of web designing, and easy to learn, Don't worry about it!)
2. Learn Frontpage
4. Learn Dreamweaver
And if you have enough time learn