Question about LG 15LW1R 15 in. LCD Television
I've been given a Bush LCD30TV005 with no manual and no remote control. I can switch on the TV but can only get a picture through pressing the 'source' button. None of the other buttons on the TV appear to be working - I can't change the channels or alter the volume using the buttons down the side. I'm wondering if there is maybe a child lock or something on it. I can switch channels through my freeview box but can't use the TV as the volume is set way too low and I can't turn it up. Can anyone help?
ARGOS SELL SPARES FOR ALL REMOTE CONTROL DEVICES ON THE ARGOS SPARES SITE. PRICEY BUT WORTH IT!
Posted on Dec 08, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 07, 2012 | Bush Industries IDLCD26TV16HD LCD TV
Jun 12, 2012 | Bush Televison & Video
246 263 377 037 064 065 310 300 383 399 391 402 547 292 239 312 609 322 339 515 236 389 035 191 232 245 288 714
1. Select any channel on the TV.
2. Point your Sky+ remote control away from the TV and press the tv button.
3. Press and hold down the Select and red buttons simultaneously on the Sky+ remote control until the red light at the top of the Sky+ remote control flashes twice.
4. Input the 3 digit number from the Sky+ remote control codes then press the Select button. The red light at the top of the Sky+ remote control should flash twice.
5. Point the Sky+ remote control at the TV and try the volume button
If this works try the other TV functions.
If these work then the correct code has been selected.
It's important to note that not all TV functions will be supported by the Sky+ remote control e.g. Picture in Picture.
If all functions do not work correctly, then repeat steps 1 - 3 and work through all the relevant 3 digit numbers from the Sky+ remote control codes, until you find the code which supports all or as many of the TV functions as possible
Jun 26, 2011 | Televison & Video
Nov 19, 2017 | Bush 2871NTX 28" TV
Jul 19, 2009 | Televison & Video
Apr 09, 2009 | Bush 1433GRN2 14" TV
May 13, 2017 | LG 15LW1R 15 in. LCD Television
Dec 02, 2010 | LG 15LW1R 15 in. LCD Television
315 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!