An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 100 times.
Re: My phone is dead
Reset Procedure for Cordless Phones Question:
What is the general reset procedure for cordless phones? Answer:
My phone is dead - 0.gifsrc="/uploads/images/0.gif" alt="0.gif" class="h_mi" />
1. Disconnect Battery from handset(s)
2. Disconnect Phone Cord from wall jack
3. Disconnect Phone cord from base unit
4. Disconnect AC adapter from wall outlet
5. Allow to sit for 30 min
6. Reconnect Phone Cord to base
7. Reconnect Phone cord to wall jack
8. Reconnect AC Adapter to wall outlet
9. Reconnect Battery to hanset until you click or feel the plug snap into place
10. Re-Register Handset by placing on main base in most instances. <KEYWORDS="RESET, call,? can?t tone, dial no flashing, unavailable, range, of out working, not up, messed>
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Yr battery is probably Shot. With these type of batteries they can fall over if they go below 25% charge for a length of time. The charger is not charging even though it says it is. If the phone is not to old then get a new battery and try again. cheers
i'm having the same problem,so i went and bought me another battery,but nothing yet,same problem,and then suddenly the phone just die,if i put all day on the base to charghe it,it says charging,but once you puck up the phone off the base,is dead completely dea.
Quickly, return this Phone is you still have a chance, my small business used this phone for EXACLY 2 years, and now all lines are DEAD, NOT A SINGLE ONE WORKING. LINE ONE AND THREE HAVE NO DIAL TONE EXCEPT EXTREMELY LOUD STATICS. AND LINE 2 AND 4 ARE TOTALLY MUTED.
A lot of my customers are complaining about not being able to reach me in my office.