Question about Timex 27191 Wristwatch
I need to find out how to operate other options
SOURCE: I have just replaced the
To all who need to change their Timex Ironman Triathlon watches:
It is a little confusing, but this is a watch you can change the battery by yourself!
First you will need:
-A big clear area (i.e. a table or counter) with lots of light to see what exactly you are doing.
-Small screw driver (like the tiny ones for a glasses care kit)
1. Remove all screws from the the back of the watch (there should be 4). Make sure that you take note of which screws are coming from which spot on your watch and keep them separated as such.
2. Next, you should see a white circular sticker with directions on how to change your battery. They aren't clear as "how to" but they are the basics.
2a. Take off the white sticker once you have memorized the places it is pointing to; set it up as such in front of you so you can refer back to it from time to time.
2b. You should see two silver pieces. One should be a circle (which is the battery), which is held in by another silver piece. This unlatches. In order to do so, you need to simply pop it open on one of the sides (as it tells you in the directions). You may use the same screwdriver or even a paper clip works wonders!
3. Replace your battery (should be CR2016) with the + on top, facing towards you. make sure it is flat, not just shoved back where the old battery was. This make take some extra time and patience to make sure it is done right.
4. Snap the silver part back into place (should look like it is holding the battery in place i.e. a gate).
5. THEN: this is the most important and confusing part in my opinion. On the white sticker the directions read: "after battery insertion, short pads to reset". this should look something like an oval with a line cutting it in half (vertically). It is not on the battery but next to it. You will need the paper clip here to hold down the right most side (at somewhat of an angle). this should do it! you'll know if your digital faces flashes numbers at you and may even light up. Make sure you hold down long enough.
6. Once you have the numbers flashing, you are good to go. Put the back of your watch back on, taking note of which screw goes where. Then, set your watch accordingly and you have just changed your watch! Ta-da!
Follow these steps and you should be good. Good luck to all!
Posted on Apr 22, 2009
It sounds like a short circuit somewhere in the watch. A visit to the authorised dealer sound necessary.
To find your nearest dealer go to "casio.com" click on "support" , then from the menu on the left, click on "repair and service" to find your dealer or service center.
Posted on Feb 11, 2010
Testimonial: "Thanks for the feedback. It's out of warranty and I'm not sure it's worth it. "
Go t Timex.com and click on "product instructions guides and downloads".
You will then see a page with a menu on the left. Choose repairs.....
Posted on Aug 07, 2010
SOURCE: I have a Timex I
You should probably replace the battery using a new CR2016 battery. Let the watch set a while without the battery to help it reset. WR 100m just means the watch is "Water Resistant to 100 Meters". Then use the following info.
Timex has two ways to find information about your particular watch. Some of these models only have a guide consisting of a few pages. If you don't have the manual, Try this link:
Complete Timex link site:
Now, look up the model number, or if you cannot find that, check the three-digit Module Number from the back of the watch. Click on it in the Module Table, and download a PDF of your watch setting-instructions/manual.
If you need further help, call Timex in Little Rock, Arkansas, phone 1-800-448-4639.
I hope this helps you. Thanks, Bill
Posted on Sep 08, 2010
SOURCE: I have a Timex Ironman
This one is quite simple. Just remove the watch back with a watch case knife and flick out the old cell then carefully press in the new one (VERY carefully as the movement is made of plastic). fit the back exactly the way it came off (note the direction of the writing).
Posted on Sep 20, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 16, 2015 | Timex Watches
Aug 13, 2011 | Timex Mid Size Sports 1440 Coach Black...
Jun 23, 2011 | Timex Watches
Sep 19, 2010 | Timex Watches
Sep 01, 2010 | Watches
Aug 07, 2010 | Timex Expedition47761 Wristwatch
Mar 08, 2010 | Watches
Feb 09, 2010 | Timex Sports Ironman Triathlon 100-Lap...
207 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: