Hi Friends, Problem with Acer Aspire Notebook Or Laptops? Just visit the sites.. For any Software problem you can visit a link by just Click Here. For any Hardware problem with this Notebook you can Click Here
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
when you brought that webcam, it will include a cd or dvd which contain driver for that webcam. so please install it. if you don't know how to perform it then find a person who is good in computer stuff.
Hi there, please follow the steps.
Hi there follow the instruction below.
1**. Double click my computer then double click USB Video Device.
You can see your self then. If the USB Video Device not showing
there then you have to install the cam first.
2. Power On the laptop/PC & after ready your OS for work just put
your Webcam driver disk in DVD/CD RW/ROM. when its open, that
time just select webcam driver and install it as per your operating
system(Vista or XP). So do it, and after finish installation ,restart the
laptop. Your will see your cam is ready for use.
Then follow again the first instruction.**
3. When you confirm after viewing your self in cam , then stop it. Now login on messenger & click to connect the cam from messenger. If any doubt then then ask me a again. Thanks & waiting for your feed back.
Hi! don't worry with the driver..you can choose it from here.. just click the file...and click " save " to
start downloading....using winrar (and or winzip), extract the file and
install driver for your web cam