Question about Rio Forge Sport Digital Media Player
It sounds like the battery was short circuited. You were lucky there was no fire. It's possible there was a flaw with the battery. If this was a rechargeable Lithium Polymer battery then you might remember these were in the news recently because lots of laptops were bursting into flames. Also a friend of mine had one of these in his remote control plane. After he finished flying one day, he left the battery on charge in his BMW from the cigarette lighter while he went shopping and when he returned the fire brigade were putting his car out!
Posted on Oct 06, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: