Question about Texas Instruments TI-84 Plus Silver Edition Graphic Calculator
My list 1 is not showing up, and it has a star in front of it and says that it is archived. How do I make the list unarchived and available for veiwing again.
Go to second mem and hit no. 6, which is unarchive, then on your normal display screen it will appear as UnArchive...go to your second list and select L1 and hit enter...that should do it...good luck.
Posted on Oct 23, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 24, 2013 | Barnes & Noble nook color eBook Reader
Feb 07, 2013 | Upper Deck 2007 Future Stars Complete Set...
Mar 19, 2011 | Texas Instruments TI-83 Plus Calculator
Nov 25, 2010 | Texas Instruments TI-84 Plus Silver...
The reset procedure will delete all the items that are in the memory of the graphing calculator. Use the reset procedure below:
• Remove 1 AAA battery.
• Press and hold down the [DEL] key.
• While holding down the [DEL] key, replace the AAA battery, and press the [ON] Key.
The message Waiting... Please install calculator software should appear. At this point, it will be necessary to reinstall the calculator's operating system.
• Connect the calculator to the computer using the TI Connectivity Cable or DirectUSB Cable.
Please post if this was helpful...
• In Windows®, click on Start >> Programs >> TI Tools >> TI Connect >> TI OS Downloader.
• In MacOS® X, open Hard Drive >> Applications >> TI Connect >> TI OS Restore.
• Follow the directions on screen to reinstall the calculator's operating system.
Access the link following for detailed instructions on how to complete operating system installation.
Oct 14, 2010 | Texas Instruments TI-84 Plus Silver...
Dec 11, 2009 | Texas Instruments TI-84 Plus Silver...
Nov 01, 2009 | Texas Instruments TI-83 Plus Calculator
Sep 23, 2009 | Texas Instruments TI-84 Plus Calculator
Sep 14, 2009 | Texas Instruments TI-89 Calculator
Apr 09, 2008 | Texas Instruments TI-84 Plus Calculator
Jul 21, 2014 | Texas Instruments TI-84 Plus Silver...
358 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!