I got a Netgear WNCE2001 today. My router is a Verizon router. (The one with the WPS button on the front.) The security password is in WEP. When I try to connect it with WPS, the light on the WNCE2001 just...
which light is blinking ?
may be this help you ?
2. Select a radio button.
• Push and Connect (recommended). Either click the button or press the WPS
button on the rear panel of the Internet adapter.
• PIN Number. Select the radio button and a PIN displays.
The Internet adapter tries to join the wireless network for 2 minutes if you are using Push
'N' Connect, or 4 minutes if you are using a PIN.
3. Go to the router.
• If you are using Push 'N' Connect, press the router's WPS button.
• If you are using a PIN, log in to the router and type the PIN from your Internet adapter
in its WPS screen.
4. Go back to the computer that is connected to the Internet adapter, and make sure that you
are connected to the wireless network.
• When WPS is running, the WLAN LED blinks, alternating between green and amber.
• If the computer does not to connect with WPS, the WLAN LED is solid red for 5
• If the computer does connect using WPS, the WLAN LED is solid green for 5 seconds
Then the WLAN LED returns to indicating a wireless signal.