Question about Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W100 Digital Camera
It can be possible to select reset icon by selecting menu option.
it is not possible to take this type of pictures because at auto flash mode the subject can't be covered witin flash range .therefore picture may underexposed however the forground within flash range may correctly exposed.If we do all this at flash off mode the motion of subject will appear as blurred due to slow shutter speed.
Posted on Oct 23, 2007
There's a little grey button next to the memory card slot. That's the reset button.
Posted on Sep 20, 2008
Look in the menu for the reset function.
Posted on Dec 02, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
1. Make sure camera is off, and then remove the batteries and memory card.
2. Close the battery door.
3. Press and hold down the on/off button for 1 minute.
4. Release the on/off button, and reinsert the batteries and memory card.
5. Power the camera on.
Next reset the settings of the camera to the factory default.
1. While the camera is on, press and hold the menu button for approximately 10 seconds.
2. The screen should then display the message "Reset settings to default".
3. "Cancel" will be highlighted so move to the right and highlight "OK".
4. Press the SET button once "OK" has been highlighted.
5. The screen will say "busy" while the settings are returned to the default
Nov 28, 2011 | Canon PowerShot A75 Digital Camera
Oct 19, 2009 | Olympus EVOLT E-300 Digital Camera
Jul 03, 2009 | Samsung Digimax L60 Digital Camera
Apr 24, 2009 | Fuji FinePix F440 Digital Camera
Mar 23, 2009 | Canon PowerShot A75 Digital Camera
Nov 03, 2008 | Nikon D2X Digital Camera
Apr 20, 2008 | Canon EOS 400D / Rebel XTi Digital Camera
Oct 01, 2017 | Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W100 Digital Camera
388 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: