Belkin f5d7632uk4a v4
1. Try and uninstall the Belkin client software
2. Check to see if the WZCSVC service is running
You can check this by issuing the following command:
a) net start
b) sc query wzcsvc
Both command should list some info about WZCSVC (Wireless Zero
Configuration) if it is running.
3. If your wireless card is installed successfully, you should see a
antenna-type icon in the system tray.
If not, you need to install the drivers for the card manually. Check
the Belkin CD for drivers.
4. If you can see your new router's SSID (wireless name) then you should be
able to see it as a non-admin as well.
5. Failing all of this, retry the Belkin client software and its
documentation for indication on non-admin issues or ways to use the above
mentioned Windows wireless client.