Question about Precor Exercise & Fitness
Treadmill locked due to unknown password.
Posted by Anonymous on
Procedure 2.3 - Accessing the User Parameter Program
This procedure allows you to change the following settings:
• Set Measurement Units
• Enable/Disable Password
• Set User Name
1. Plug the power cord into the wall outlet, then turn on the treadmill with the circuit breaker.
2. Press keys STOP,5,6,7,1 sequentially.
3. The display will momentarily read SELECT UNITS
4. The currently selected measurement unit will then be displayed.
5. Use the UP, DOWN arrow keys to toggle between U.S. STANDARD and METRIC.
6. Press the ENTER key to select the currently displayed measurement unit.
7. The display will momentarily read, PASSWORD
8. Use the UP, DOWN arrow keys to select either PASSWORD ENABLED or PASSWORD DISABLED
9. Press the STOP or ENTER key to exit the program.
Posted on Dec 23, 2014
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 21, 2016 | ZTE Cell Phones
Dec 12, 2015 | Facebook Social Network
Apr 03, 2014 | Nautilus T514 Treadmill
Mar 31, 2014 | Apple iPod nano
Oct 17, 2010 | IBM ThinkPad A31 Notebook
May 19, 2010 | Toshiba Satellite A205-S4617 Notebook
Nov 18, 2009 | Toshiba Computers & Internet
Jan 06, 2009 | Computers & Internet
135 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: