i have read the manual end to end and I don't think you can.
Only thing I see is this.
Customizing your settings using the Lexmark Fax Solutions
You can adjust the fax settings in the Lexmark Fax Solutions. These settings apply to the faxes you send or receive.
- Click Start Programs Lexmark 7100 Series Lexmark Fax Solutions.
- Click Adjust speed dial list and other fax settings.
- Click each tab and change the settings as desired.
- Press Save Settings after you finish your updates. Nothing is saved until you press this button.
- Click Close.
The following table contains the Setup and Settings tabs for the Lexmark Fax Solutions.
On this tab
- Enter your company name and fax number.
- Enter your name, company name, phone number and address as you want them to appear your cover page.
- Select a cover page for your fax.
- Choose to use error correction.
- Choose to use fax header.
- Select a maximum send speed and a print quality for outgoing faxes.
- Choose whether to scan the entire document before dialing the number.
- Select when to print a fax usage report.
- Select when to print a fax activity report
Select when to print an activity report is the only close item I can find. Nothing whatsoever about a confirmation report.