Question about Lenovo ThinkPad Computers & Internet
It helps to know what device model and OS you are using though the following steps for changing from pattern lock to slide are for Android OS 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich):
1. Unlock your Android device
2. Find the Applications menu and select "Settings"
3. Under the "PERSONAL" group, select " Security"
4. Under "SCREEN SECURITY" group, select "Screen Lock"
This will ask for the security pattern first.
5. The options for screen lock will appear, select "Slide" and you are done!
Hope this helps.
Posted on Nov 06, 2013
In Google Play store, I found Private Zone is a good applock, small size easy to use specially you can lock whichever app using this, like Whatsapp, Messenger, Facebook, etc. There is no delay between locking and unlocking. It's good to keep privacy safe. LEO Privacy Applock Hide Safe Android Apps on Google Play
Posted on Mar 14, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 18, 2017 | Alcatel Cell Phones
Feb 12, 2016 | Samsung Galaxy Cell Phones
Feb 06, 2016 | ZTE Cell Phones
Oct 06, 2014 | Cell Phones
Dec 29, 2012 | Televison & Video
Oct 05, 2018 | Lenovo Computers & Internet
104 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: