Question about Optics
The elevation adjustment has broken loose allowing free movement.
This will need to go in for repair I would contact bushnell at 800-423-3537 option 1.
Posted on Oct 06, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 08, 2018 | Tasco Optics
Nov 30, 2017 | Tasco Optics
Feb 13, 2011 | Tasco Scope Guide Quickly Zeroing Rifle...
Sep 05, 2010 | Tasco Target/Varmint 6-24x42mm Rifle Scope...
Aug 31, 2010 | Tasco 3-9x32 .22 Riflescope W/ Rings,...
Jan 03, 2010 | Tasco Hunting World Class Scopes Standard...
Nov 21, 2009 | Tasco Scope Guide Quickly Zeroing Rifle...
Dec 19, 2017 | Tasco Golden Antler 3 - (9 x 40 mm)...
1. Insert the Bore Stud into the Stanchion while aligning the arrows as shows. Insert the assembled scope guide into the muzzle of your rifle with the grid pattern upright.
2. Select the Aperture Cap that fits your objective rim. Place it over the objective end of your rifle scope and press until it fits flatly against the rim.
3. Using the Adjustable Scale measure the top of your rifle scope tube to the center of the rifle bore as follows: Open the rifle breach. Rest the upper arm of the scale on the scope tube before or behind the windage and elevation turrets. The scale markings should be facing towards you reading vertically and ascending from bottom to top. Slide the lower end of the scale up or down until it is touching the center point of the bore. On center fire rifles the center point will be the firing pin. On rimfire models the center will be the shell extractor. Read the number that corresponds to the indicator marked "CF". Make a note of the reading.
4. Aim the rifle toward a light, flatly lit area such as a wall or open sky. Caution: Do Not Look At The Sun As Permanent Eye Injury Could Result.
5. While keeping the riflescope at the right distance to see the full field of view, sight through it on the grid pattern. Move the stanchion right or left until the bold centerline is parallel to the vertical reticule wire. Turn the windage dial right or left until the vertical reticule is aligned with the grid centerline.
6. Use the reading from the scale to align the horizontal reticule wire. Find the numbered horizontal grid line that corresponds to the number on the scale. Turn the elevation dial right or left until the horizontal reticule wire aligns with this corresponding grid line.
7. To make your final zeroing adjustments remove the scope guide from the bore of your rifle.
WARNING: FIREING YOUR RIFLE WITHOUT REMOVING THE SCOPE GUIDE MAY CAUSE DAMAGE TO YOUR RIFLE AND OR CAUSE YOU INJURY
At a range or other safe area test fire a group of three rounds of the same type ammunition at a target at least 50 yards away. Refine your scope alignment by adjusting the windage and elevation dials. Move to your desired distance from the target and test fire another group and make your final windage and elevation adjustments.
8. Restore the stud tension by pressing the end of the spring.
Dec 14, 2008 | Tasco Scope Guide Quickly Zeroing Rifle...
152 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: