Question about Geneve Watches
Posted by Anonymous on
Light button is A
Mode button is B
Start button is C
Reset button is D
Standard Time Adjustment:
1) To set time, date, etc. press button B three times (assuming you start in standard time display mode)
2) Press button D until the area you'd like to change is flashing. (i.e.: minutes, date, day, etc.)
3) Press button C to change. Press once for one unit increment of change. Hold for 3 seconds for speedy advance.
4) Press D again until the next area you'd like to change is flashing.
5) At completion of changes press Button B to resume standard time display mode.
Posted on Dec 19, 2008
Here is a copy of the instructions.
Also a Youtube link that will help if your not clear. This one is best shown how as opposed to me typing.
Posted on Sep 18, 2009
If its digital that makes it more difficult to give setting directions online. Need to know the exact model #. I would do a google search to try and find your watch and you might find a manual online. OR you could seek out a local watch repair business and they should be able to set it with no problems. Most Sears have a watch repair kiosk in their stores! I woudlnt take it back to Walmart because they are just sales people! They have limited watch knowledge!
Posted on Jan 09, 2010
This is a link to a website that has OTS watches on it. Click on the OTS watch you have and there is a manual selection. The instructions are a bit hazy but basically you have to press the mode button 3 times, the reset button to get to what you want to change, and then the start button as many times as needed to change it to what you want. I finally corrected my watch time and date using it. Thankfully!
Posted on Jan 07, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 18, 2017 | Bvlgari Watches
Nov 24, 2016 | Rolex Watches
Dec 16, 2013 | Rolex Daytona 116520 Wrist Watch
Nov 23, 2010 | Bulova Watch
Sep 10, 2010 | Rolex Daytona 116520 Wrist Watch
Jun 14, 2010 | Watches
Apr 29, 2010 | Geneve 14K Diamond Cut Gold Face Watch...
Jan 30, 2010 | Rolex Daytona 116520 Wrist Watch
Jan 01, 2010 | Rolex Submariner 16618 Wristwatch
39 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: