Question about Karbonn K9
That message appears for one of any number of reasons.
1) over-voltage (faulty charger)
2) under-voltage (faulty charger)
3) temperature (faulty phone / battery)
4) voltage regulation (faulty phone)
The best way to diagnose further is to try a different charger, and battery - I hope you have a friend who has the same phone as you!
Best of luck.
Posted on Oct 30, 2013
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 26, 2014 | Archos 7 HOME TABLET V2 8 GB Hard Drive
Sep 22, 2017 | Samsung Galaxy S GTI9000 Smartphone
Feb 05, 2011 | Apple iPhone Smartphone
Jan 24, 2011 | HP G60-230US Notebook
Oct 22, 2010 | Cell Phones
Jul 01, 2009 | Sony Ericsson W910 Cellular Phone
Feb 06, 2009 | Nintendo Fit Battery Pack for Wii
Dec 18, 2008 | Nokia N70 Cellular Phone
Jan 31, 2008 | Audio Players & Recorders
52 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: