Don't do any mistakes just follow the instructions bellow
- Delete Junk Files in Windows 10:
- Search Disk Cleanup in the search box or you can find it under Start > All Apps > Windows Administrative Tools.
- Click on Disk Cleanup to start the program. You will be asked which drive you want to clean up.
- The default is C drive. Just make sure it is selected and click on OK.
The disk cleanup program will then start analyzing different folders and types of files that it thinks is safe to delete.
When the analyzing is done, you will be presented with a window similar to the following - it lists what all is removable without causing problems to the operating system or installed applications.
Which files you can delete safely?
- Click on Delete Files to permanently delete all the selected items from your Computer.
1. Temporary Internet Files
2. Downloaded Program Files
3. Offline Webpages
4. Recycle Bin
5. Temporary files
7. Old Windows folder.