An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert who has answered 500 questions.
Re: RGB colours all over
It is due to magnetic effect in television due to problem in degaussing circuit.
1 remove the things which have got magnetic effect like speaker, phone etc.
2 change the direction of tv.
3 do not change the direction when tv is on.
4 call tech. to degauss it by using degaussing coil at your place.
5 it is not a major problem.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You can return your phone to its original state, as it was when it left the factory. This is also called a hard reset. You might want to do this if you are giving your phone to a friend or relative and you want to remove all your data first, or if your phone has a persistent problem that is not solved by powering off the phone and then powering it on again.
A factory reset is a drastic measure. It permanently erases all your personal data and customized settings, and also removes any programs you have installed. Make sure that you have backed up the information and files you want to keep.
Nokia life timer is a counter that keeps track of the Total call time of your phone. It will show how much the phone has been used, and it?s the best thing to check if you?re planning to buy a used Nokia Mobile. To see the Total Call Time or the life timer counter, On the standby screen type the following code *#92702689# (Easy way to remember this is ? *#war0anty#). And it will pop up a message that shows the life timer in hours and minutes.
Here is a detailed procedure to make this life timer zero.
REQUIREMENTS: The following files are required to reset the life timer:
PROCEDURE: 1. Download and Extract the lifetimer.pm file, and Download Nemesis Service Suite.
2. Install Nemesis Service Suite on your Computer, It won?t take much time.(select the first option)
3. Install Nokia Cable Drivers (No need to install, if you have Nokia PC Suite already installed)
4. Connect The Phone in ?PC Suite? Mode to the PC
5. Open Nemesis Service Software
6. Click on ?Scan for new Device? Button on Top right Corner
7. It Will take a few seconds to scan, and it will load up the software interface after communicating with the Phone.
8. Click the ?Phone Info? Button.
9. On the Bottom, Select and open the ?Permanent Memory? Tab, which is next to the Fbus info.
10. Click the ?Write? button on Below right, and open the Extracted lifetimer.pm file on your PC.
11. After the lifetimer.pm file is opened , it will immediately start writing it to the Phone?s EEPROM Area.
12. The Procedure will end when the progress bar reaches 20%. This is normal , and on the bottom right side, it will display its done.
13. Unplug the Phone, and Restart it.
14. After boot up, Check the life timer .
Note: This method has been tested on following devices: Nokia 6630, 6670, 6680, 5500 sport, 5700XM, 6110 Navigator, 6120 Classic, N70, N72, N73,N76, E50, E51, E61i, E65, N80, N91, N95, N95 8GB, 5800XM Mobile devices. If you want to try it on other S60v3 or S60v5 mobiles, do it at your own risk.
Power Failure During Writing will cause damage to the Phone, And there is a chance that it might brick the phone as well.
Loose, worn out Data Cables Might fail the Writing process, and there are chances of damage to the EEPROM area of the phone.
Do not attempt this with phones that are not included in the confirmed list.
What is Unlocking? Unlocking a mobile phone is the procss of removing any SIM Card or Network restrictions set on the phone by either the manufacturer of the phone or by the mobile phone's service provider. After unlocking a mobile phone, you can still use it with it's existing network or switch over to any other supported network.