Question about Moultrie A-5 Game Camera
Tips for a great answer:
This printer tracks the number of pages printed on the fuser, and a reminder message will appear when the fuser reaches a certain page count. The message will instruct you to replace your fuser. Whenever you install a new fuser, you should reset the fuser page count so the warning message will not appear prematurely.
To reset the fuser count :
1. Press MENU to enter the MENUS.
2. Press Down arrow to highlight Configure Device.
3. Press Checkmark to select Configure Device.
4. Press Down arrow to highlight RESETS.
5. Press Checkmark to select RESETS.
6. Press Down arrow to highlight RESET SUPPLIES.
7. Press Checkmark to select RESET SUPPLIES.
8. Press Down arrow to highlight NEW FUSER KIT.
9. Press Down arrow to select NEW FUSER KIT.
10. Press Down arrow to highlight YES.
11. Press Checkmark to select YES.
The fuser count will be reset and then the printer is ready to use.
Thank you for being a FixYa Valued Customer.
Hope this helps helps. Please keep us updated and remember to rate this answer.
Jan 19, 2011 | HP LaserJet 3600 Printer
Oct 19, 2010 | IBM Infoprint 1532 Laser Printer
Mar 30, 2010 | IBM Infoprint 1532 Laser Printer
Oct 14, 2009 | Sony Cyber-shot DSC-H7 Digital Camera
Dec 08, 2008 | Kodak Advantix 2100 Auto APS Point and...
Sep 28, 2008 | Vivitar ViviCam 20 Digital Camera
Jul 18, 2008 | Sony KV-35V65 TV
Jun 19, 2008 | Televison & Video
Mar 19, 2008 | Sony FD Trinitron WEGA KV-32FS120 32" TV
157 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!