Question about Moultrie A-5 Game Camera
If show 0001 then it is reset, if still need help call Moultire with equipment to troubleshoot number is 8006533334 option 1 and 1 for a live person.
Posted on Mar 13, 2014
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 27, 2013 | HP Color LaserJet 3500 Printer
This printer tracks the number of pages printed on the fuser, and a reminder message will appear when the fuser reaches a certain page count. The message will instruct you to replace your fuser. Whenever you install a new fuser, you should reset the fuser page count so the warning message will not appear prematurely.
To reset the fuser count :
1. Press MENU to enter the MENUS.
2. Press Down arrow to highlight Configure Device.
3. Press Checkmark to select Configure Device.
4. Press Down arrow to highlight RESETS.
5. Press Checkmark to select RESETS.
6. Press Down arrow to highlight RESET SUPPLIES.
7. Press Checkmark to select RESET SUPPLIES.
8. Press Down arrow to highlight NEW FUSER KIT.
9. Press Down arrow to select NEW FUSER KIT.
10. Press Down arrow to highlight YES.
11. Press Checkmark to select YES.
The fuser count will be reset and then the printer is ready to use.
Thank you for being a FixYa Valued Customer.
Hope this helps helps. Please keep us updated and remember to rate this answer.
Jan 19, 2011 | HP LaserJet 3600 Printer
Jun 21, 2010 | HP LaserJet 4650n Printer
Sep 30, 2009 | HP LaserJet 9500mfp All-In-One Printer
Jul 10, 2009 | HP LaserJet 3700n Printer
Nov 06, 2008 | HP Computers & Internet
Sep 28, 2008 | Vivitar ViviCam 20 Digital Camera
Apr 18, 2008 | HP Color LaserJet 3500 Printer
238 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!