Question about SanDisk Sansa e200 MP3 Player
I can not see the record voice in my mp3 when conected to pc
Posted by Anonymous on
SOURCE: drivers of sandisk sansa c250
1. Open the start menu and right click on My Computer 2. Click on properties 3. Locate and click on the "Hardware" Tab of the system properties window that pops up 4. Find the button that says "Device Manager" 5. When you do this, another window will pop up with a list of all of the hardware installed inside of your computer, you should see the Sansa Express somewhere in this list with the yellow exclamation mark. 6. Right-Click on the Sansa Express and click on "Update Driver" 7. When the next window opens up, instead of allowing it to search automatically, click on "Install from a list or a specific location (Advanced)" and click next 8. On the next window, click on the last option "Don't search, I will choose the driver to install" and click next 9. When I did this, it had two options listed. MTP Device and USB Mass Storage Device. If you see these options highlight the USB Mass Storage Device and click next. It should install Immediately!! I sincerely hope this helps anyone, I searched and searched on line for an answer, and I couldn't come up with anything. I fiddled around with it for a long time.
Try it... [email protected]
Posted on Mar 22, 2008
Reset it first by holding in the power button for 10-15 seconds. If that fails:
Connect the device to the PC in MSC Mode
View/c200: Turn on then press and hold the rewind button while plugging to the PC
-Tha Mp3 Doctor
Posted on Jan 01, 2009
MY PLAYER HAS MUSIC LOADED THAT IS NOT VIEWABLE BY THIS TECHNIQUE BUT THAT IS ANOTHER PROBLEM THAT I CANT FIGURE OUT YET
Posted on Feb 08, 2009
www.sandisk.com - search for Sansa Clip
Posted on Mar 23, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
To start voice recording, follow these steps:
1. Press the Menu button to return to Main Menu.
2. Select Voice
3. Press Play/Pause to start recording.
4. To pause recording, press Play/Pause again
5. To stop recording, press Select. A pop-up window will appear on the screen. Select Yes to
save recording. The recording will be saved in the RECORD/VOICE folder.
6. Press '<< button to return to the Voice Menu.
Please leace feedback
Jun 04, 2011 | SanDisk Sansa Clip MP3 Player
Mar 25, 2011 | Kobian HS-3245 MP3 Player
Mar 09, 2011 | RCA VR5220 Digital Voice Recorder
Mar 05, 2011 | RCA VR5220 Digital Voice Recorder
Apr 13, 2009 | Olympus VN-1000 Digital Voice Recorder
Jun 23, 2008 | RCA TH1101 MP3 Player
Apr 15, 2008 | Insignia NS-DV2G MP3 Player
Feb 12, 2007 | Samsung Yepp YP-T7JX MP3 Player
246 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: