An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert who has answered 20 questions.
An expert that has over 10 points.
An expert whose answer got voted for 2 times.
Re: PSP Freezes, then goes blank
This is what we call a BRICK
its when a PSP's firmware gets corrupted
so it wont work
there are several ways to fix this:
if its still on warranty you may want to bring it to the store where you bought it
you can buy a new motherboard for it
bring it to sony for repairs
use a pandora battery
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Would seem to me that your hard drive is on its way out as the PSP has a hard time reading from it, therefore it freezes. You need to backup your information and replace this drive as soon as possible before it goes completely dead.
1. Go into the menu and find "reset"...follow the on-screen instructions.
2. Remove the card and battery...press all the buttons...leave it alone for 20 minutes...insert the card and then the battery...turn it on.