P0350 Hyundai - Ignition Coil Primary/Secondary Circuit
[img alt="P0350 Hyundai Comments" src="http://7ff587e0977842abc470-bfcce390d0a24108a1dce58e5acfca1f.r31.cf1.rackcdn.com/comments.png"> ' Add Comment
- Faulty Ignition Coil Primary/Secondary
- Ignition Coil Primary/Secondary harness is open or shorted
- Ignition Coil Primary/Secondary circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Engine Control Module (ECM)
[img src="http://7ff587e0977842abc470-bfcce390d0a24108a1dce58e5acfca1f.r31.cf1.rackcdn.com/help.jpg" alt="What does this mean?" > What does this mean?
When is the code detected?
The test fails when the Engine Control Module (ECM) does not receive a valid pulse signal from the ignition coil.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- Lack/Loss of Power
- Engine may be harder to start
- Engine hesitation
- Rough engine idle
P0350 Hyundai Description
The ignition signal from the Engine Control Module (ECM
) is sent to and amplified by the power transistor. The power transistor turns ON and OFF the ignition coil primary circuit. This ON/OFF operation induces the proper high voltage in the coil secondary circuit.
Read more: http://engine-codes.com/p0350_hyundai.html#ixzz3JNf6yMdg