- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. You have to keep the on/off button on plantronic pressed for almost 1 min.
2. You will see the blue and red light flashing on it repeatedly and then try to locate the handsfree on your mobile handset;
3. Now you will be able to see the bluetooth on your mobile and then you will be able to connect it throught;
4. In case it asks for a password enter 0000.
5. Once connected you will hear a beep in your ear; this confirms connection;
6. Ensure your bluetooth handsfree is charged properly.
On your Blackberry, navigate to Options,Bluetooth,Hit the cursor, Select Options, Set Discoverable to Yes, and save.
Make sure your Plantronic is in pairing mode.
On the Blackberry, hit the return key, add device, Search, Pllantronic will be listed on the blackberry as found. Select it, and add the password which by default is 0000.
i jus need the owner manual for plantronic discovery 925, the dint send me the manual,i have bunch the bluetooths but a want to try this,if you can help me send me 1 copy is ok if not is ok to , i not gonig to $39.00 dolr for the manual, idont want tecnical suport like a say i just need the owner manusl, thanks,ifo you want to charge $39.00dlrs for the manual i prefer buy new plantronic 925 for anohter $10.00 dlrs ,thank any way