Question about Samsung SYNC SGH-A707 Cellular Phone
To turn it off :-
Sittings> connectivity > use packet data
Posted on May 09, 2013
That is the EDGE symbol. It comes on whenever your phone detects EDGE network connectivity available.
Posted on Sep 27, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
You can try two different approach to change the message alert tone:
1) Go to menu display and light and press for widget
2) Tick sound settings box and click out to main screen.
3) pull across the little tap at the side of the screen and press the phone icon.
4)At the top right hand side click the little box and scroll down to New message
5) You will see a box containing Message alert type and another box with Message alert tone.
6) Just select a tone or go search for one by selecting sounds.
Usually answered in minutes!