Question about Samsung YP-S2 MP3 Player
Posted by Anonymous on
Hi...I find the answer...Push and hold rec button and button for holding...And it will start..
Posted on May 23, 2008
Found the solution on another site (http://www.everythingusb.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=11238). To quote user AFHavemann :
"* Plug in the player so the USB bus can see it.
* Once it’s recognized (i.e., the device screen reads "Charging" and "USB Disconnected"), go to the Control Panel and click "System"
* Choose "Hardware" then "Device Manager" tab.
* Look for the name of your device under “Portable Devices” in the list
* If the name of your player is under “MTP Device” then the correct drivers are probably loaded
* Right-click on the name of your device and click "Properties"
* Click “Update Driver”"
Then follow the prompts from there. The computer searches for the driver software, etc., and reinstalls/resets information related to the device, which fixed things such that the computer will now recognize the device. I'm not sure what causes the problem, but this solution seems to reset whatever's gone wrong.
Posted on Nov 17, 2008
SOURCE: disconnected samsung mp3 player
Gday...the most likely issue concerning the "USB Disconnected" message
on the U3 is that the device has installed itself with incorrect
drivers. If this is the case then following these steps should rectify
1) Plug the MP3 player into the USB port
2) Open up Device Manager (Start, Settings, Control Panel, System, Hardware, Device Manager)
3) Find Samsung UP-Y3 in the list (should be under "Other" or "Portable devices" with a ? next to it)
4) Right click on this and select Uninstall
5) Remove the player from the USB port and plug it back in
Windows should automatically detect the device and install it's own drivers. If not, and you have a driver disk, then just install the Samsung drivers. You should now be abe able to drag and drop files onto the player using Windows Explorer. Hope this solves the issue.
Posted on Jan 02, 2009
I've had this problem. Windows media player doesn't seem to find it, and I couldn't figure out which file I needed from the site. I have xp, but I'm assuming this might also work for vista. Go to Control Panel. Open System. Click the Hardware tab. Click the Device manager button. Find the yellow question mark labled Samsung YP-K3 and doubble click it. This should open a window that will let you (re)install the driver, which it will find for you after having you set up a few simple options. Hope this helps.
Posted on Aug 01, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 21, 2015 | Samsung YP-T10 Digital Media Player
1 Turn on your computer. Connect your Samsung MP2 Player to your PC via the USB cord. Power on your Samsung MP3 Player.
Mar 02, 2011 | Samsung YP-U3 MP3 Player
Jan 15, 2011 | Samsung YP-S2 MP3 Player
Jan 03, 2011 | Samsung YP-S2 MP3 Player
Nov 06, 2009 | Samsung YP-U2X Digital Media Player
Sep 26, 2009 | Samsung YP-U3 MP3 Player
Dec 07, 2008 | Samsung Yepp YP-T9 Digital Media Player
Oct 29, 2008 | Samsung YP-U3 MP3 Player
Sep 26, 2007 | Samsung YP-T8 Digital Media Player
May 06, 2014 | Samsung YP-S2 MP3 Player
63 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: