Question about Samsung Xe700t1a-a05us Tablet
To unlock your tablet, you will have to perform a factory/hard reset of the device.
Performing a hard reset will DELETE ALL DATA from internal device storage and reset the tablet back to the state before you turned on the device for the first time. Resetting the tablet does not erase any system software updates you have downloaded or any files on your SD memory card, such as music or photos.
To perform factory/hard reset please follow those steps:
1. Turn the power off.
2. Press and Hold the Volume Up and Power button at the same time.
3. When the start up screen show (Samsung logo displays on the screen), release all the buttons.
4. Use the Volume Up/Down button to navigate to "wipe data/factory reset", select with Power button
5. Select "wipe data/factory reset"
6. Select "Yes -- delete all user data"
* Allow several minutes for the factory data reset process to complete.
7. Select "reboot system now"
* Allow several minutes for the reboot process to complete.
Posted on Oct 26, 2013
Tips for a great answer:
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: