I have a magic chef microwave, model MCD1311ST and I do not get anything on the keypad when I plug it in. I tested the fuse and it is good. I found the light bulb to be burnt. I wanted to know if the light bulb would cause it not to work or do I have to buy another keypad. I have also tested to see that I have voltage all the way up to the transformer. Please let me know if you have a solution.
I too have the same problem. Nothing is working on the microwave. I have had it for four years but thought that wasn't really a long time in microwave years. I am currently looking to purchase a new one. Any thoughts on a new stainless steel model?
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
It or any other counter top microwave can be placed into a "cubby hole" type of installation, as long as there is enough space on all sides of the unit for ventilation, as specified in the owner's manual.