Question about Microsoft Windows XP Professional With Servise Pack 2 (e8503040) for PC
Hi, * see your local PC if any Virus or Spyware causing the problem * Your destination host must have a password * Your destination host must have port 3389 (RDP) port opened * see any IP filteration defined on destination host (use NMAP for windows to see filteraton and open port status) * keep your DNS address permanent, and Clear all prevous ARPs thanks Arun
Posted on Sep 26, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 21, 2015 | Internet Computers & Internet
Sep 08, 2008 | Linksys RV016 Router
Nov 25, 2011 | NetGear DG834G Router
- I suggest you first clear browsing
history. Clearing browsing history varies from the browser you are using:
If you are using Internet Explorer (go to Tools>Delete Browsing
For Firefox( click on the Firefox tab> History>Clear Recent
- Restart the browser and try to access download adobe reader again. If it;s still timing out, try to flush dns.
Flushing dns will make the system recheck and refresh the DNS cache on
- Since the computer keeps address's of the websites you visit, it
remembers the route and IP address of a specific website, if that changes and
your computer still goes to the old route that's when you get a problem with visiting and downloading from the website, so the way to refresh your computer's DNS is to clear DNS
1. Go to Start then type CMD on the search box.
2. When the black screen appears(command prompt), type in ipconfig /flushdns then press Enter on the keyboard.
- Restart your browser then try to download again.
- You may also try to use a different browser such as Google Chrome
Hope this helps.
Sep 11, 2011 | Dell Inspiron 1525 Laptop
Mar 28, 2010 | D-Link DI 514 Wireless Router (DI-514)
Mar 15, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Dec 15, 2009 | Microsoft Wireless Network Adapter Xbox...
Jan 08, 2009 | Linksys Wireless-G WRT54G Router
May 20, 2008 | Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate Edition
241 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: