Re: GMA 4082n device driver not working properly code 39
On my DVD drive, I put my CD Drive on the DVD Drive, It won't play. I went on the My Computers. The Devises with Removable Storage, the floppy disk is on the My Computers but there is no DVD Rom. It's gone, I might had delete the DVD Divice on Windows. How I get it back. Doe's any one has a answer. HELP ME
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
backup whatever information you have and run the system recovery through the disks you received when you purchased the computer. If you can perform the recovery then you know the hardware is fine and that you were experiencing software corruption.
you need to do
1) confirm the dvd driver works ok at other same laptop or find a usb dvd drive adapter to check it works well or not, the dvd driver damage if not
2) check the dvd interface pins (no damage or disconnection) on the motherboard, there is hardware problem that you can not see or heard any lights and driving sounds when the power on
First go into Setup (usually F1,F2 or del) at start-up. See if your drives show up there. With Windows running, right click My Computer, left click Properties, left click Hardware, left click Device Manager, left click DVD/CD-ROM drives. Also check IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers. Do the drives show up there? If they do right click on drive and left click Update Driver. If they are not there go back to System Properties and left click on Add Hardware Wizard. This will search for devices. It may ask you to insert Windows CD which of course you can not do because the drives don't work. Try a different drive. When you cleaned out your computer did you delete or uninstall Office? That may be what caused this problem. None of this may work but it is a starting point.