My phone battery was dying, and cut off. so i wen i could get to charge it. the buttons would constantly flash, but the screen wont say anything. i've been charging over 2 hrs and still nothing. Help Please..........
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Soft reset by removing the battery, wait 20 seconds and reinsert.
If this does not solve the problem...
1. Remove the battery, wait for a few seconds, then reinsert the battery to turn off your Merge.
2. Press and hold the VOLUME DOWN button, and then briefly press the POWER button.
3. Wait for the screen with the three Android images to appear, and then release the VOLUME DOWN button.
4. Press VOLUME DOWN to select FACTORY RESET, and then press the POWER button.
If none of this works, get a new phone, hopefully you have the insurance.
1.Check the device's battery level for at least two bars of strength. 2.If the battery level is low, charge the battery. 3.If the issue is not resolved, remove the back cover. 4.Remove the battery. 5.Wait 10 seconds. 6.Press and hold the W key. 7.While pressing down the W key, re-insert the battery. •The device restarts and after approximately 15 seconds, the 'Recovery' screen appears •Release the power button but *continue holding the home button*, for another 30 seconds. Step Thanks
2 things, first bad battery, sometimes bad battery works for few minutes then your phone just dies on you, it says its fully charged but it aint. That red light flashing only means that your phone has LOW BATTERY. 2nd your phone software has problem. If you have another ericsson that uses the same battery you can check it the battery is ok, its the only way you can find out if the battery is good. If the battery is doing ok with another cellphone then your cellphone software has problem.
try taking the battery out and while holding the power button in put the battery back in, if you still get nothing on the screen try doing the same , holding the power button down while you insert the charger.
If a tri coloured screen appears you will be able to reflash it, if it doesnt appear, then your battery is dead and it wont charge no matter how much you try, the MDA(or wizard) wont charge the battery, unless windows is running, i would recommend you buy a new battery, they are cheap enough
NOTE!!! If the battery is very low but you can get the multicoloured bootscreen, i would not advise flashing it as you have no idea of how much charge is in the battery, if the battery fails during flashing you wont have a phone anymore
I was in panic attack !!! did everthing and nothing seems to wake up my iphone.
I forgot to charge it so battery went full empty, then I plug it on the wall charger, and nothing happend. I let it all nite, and next morning,... surprise !!!!! still the red icon, No battery, the iphone didnt restart!!!!
How I fix it?
1-unplug it from the wall charger
2- press middle button and startup button, same time
3-when red battery dissapear, plug the charger.
4_ do this many times. Didnt work for me the first time, but at the end it works !!!!
NOW MY IPHONE IS WORKING GREAT !!!!!
GOD BLESS YOU ALL !!!!!!!!
if you have had your bluetooth on or have been listening to music for a long time that can drain the battery very quickly . the other problem could be if you are not lettting it die of totally then charging it the battery remembers so when you do charge it the battery dont last long . try turning your bluetooth off or just lettin your battery die off totally then charge it fully
i already fixed it by charging the battery with a cut usb cable( i cut off one end of the cable and used the brown- and red+ wire) and connected to the battery positive and negative connection, from there on i was able to reflash my phone very easy.
I found this solution just by trieing it out for myself, but if anyone else has this problem here you have the solution, it only takes about 40 minutes to make the cable and flash your phone.
as i think that charger was not compatible to your phone so when you tried charging it the battery is dead bcoz of excess voltage than it normally bears with the compatible charger of ur phone ... so this excess voltage has made the battery to be short circuited due to this may be the charging ic or the capacitor is gone ... so i suggest you to take the cell to the near by technician and just have a check...
the only problem with all motorola phones is that it only charges with the charger with the desired voltage ... if the voltage of the charger is low then it will not show any response(i mean it will not charge but it will not cause any thing to battery as it is of less voltage than the desired voltage ) so i think the charger you buyed provides more than the desired voltage so the battery is dead .....