Question about Marantz ZS5300 6-Channel Amplifier
I have checked speakers etc and swapped them around and proved that only Zone 3 is outputting anything. Is this a known fault?
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 27, 2016 | NAD T754 Receiver
Nov 11, 2013 | Denon AVR-1907 Receiver
Apr 13, 2011 | Marantz SR5005 Receiver
U cant get an amplified out put form ur av receiver for zone 2. speaker a A and B is the same out put of frond left and right. it is not ZONE 2 output. U can get only a pre output for zone to from this receiver. U nee a separate stereo amplifier for using zone 2 .put an amplifier in the other room, connect the zone 2 pre out to it. And do the following setup in ur av receiver .
The receiver shows check speaker cable because its amplifier minimum impedance is 8 ohms . when u connect other speaker in speaker the total impedance will come under 4 ohms. Speaker b is not ZONE 2 in this amplifier
1. press the input selector button A or B to select the source component you want to setup.
2. press and hold LEARN (on remote) button about 3 seconds by using a boll pen or similar object ( SETUP and the selected component name appear alternately in the display window.)
3. press up or down arrow to select "zone2"
4. press LEARN to complete the Zone 2 setup.
5. press source select up arrow to display Zone2 in the window.
6. press an input selector button to select input source u want to listen to in the second room
7. u can control the component by using the component control area button
Dec 26, 2010 | Yamaha RX-V2200 Receiver
Nov 25, 2010 | Yamaha RX-V1600 Receiver
Oct 17, 2009 | Yamaha Audio Players & Recorders
Aug 24, 2009 | Audio Players & Recorders
Oct 10, 2008 | Yamaha RX-V3800 Receiver
161 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!