- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
It could be a thermostat problem. If you have a standard dial type thermostat then this is more than likely the problem. if you have an electronic control then it could be a welded relay on the control board or bad oven sensor.
Season pork with ginger and garlic powder and mix thoroughly. Heat mixture in a medium skillet, stirring, until pork is cooked through and no longer pink. Set aside.
In another large skillet heat oil to about 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) or medium high heat. While oil is heating, combine flour and water in a bowl until they form a paste. In a separate bowl combine the cabbage, carrots and reserved pork mixture. Mix all together.
Lay out one egg roll skin with a corner pointed toward you. Place about a 1/4 to 1/3 cup of the cabbage, carrot and pork mixture on egg roll paper and fold corner up over the mixture. Fold left and right corners toward the center and continue to roll. Brush a bit of the flour paste on the final corner to help seal the egg roll.
Place egg rolls into heated oil and fry, turning occasionally, until golden brown. Remove from oil and drain on paper towels or rack. Put on serving plate and top with sesame seeds if desired.
Typically an oven beeps when the interior temperature macthes the temperature where you set the dial. This is an audible signal to that fact and particularly helpful when you need to pre-heat the oven. For example it you want to cook something at 350 degrees, you set the dial at 350. When your oven reaches that temperature it beeps to let you know. Some cooking directions tell you to preheat your oven. In that case, when you set the dial to 350 and wait for the beep...you know you are safe to start your cooking process because the oven is now pre-heated to the temperature you set. If your recipe requires a pre-heated oven, and you don't wait for the beep, your taking a guess at what temperature you're cooking your food. Additionally, if you want to know what the internal temperature of oven is and your oven is heated...you simply turn you dial setting and listen for the beep. Again, if you set your oven at 350 and you want to know how hot your oven is... slowly turn the dial setting. If the oven beeps at 275 then that's how hot your oven has gotten. To let it finish heating to 350 just reset the dial and wait for the beep.
1. Put minced scallions and chopped mushrooms in bowl. 2. Add red wine vinegar. 3. Add ground beef to bowl. 4. Mix everything together with your hands. 5. Flatten the beef into four patties that are 1/2-inch thick and 5 inches in diameter.
1. Set stove-top grill or burner to medium-high. 2. Preheat nonstick frying pan. The pan is the correct temperature when a drop of water dances on its surface rather than sticking to it. 3. Place patties in the pan and cook for 2 to 3 minutes. 4. Flip patties and cook for another minute, and then add sliced cheese to the tops of patties if desired. 5. Cover pan and allow burgers to cook for a final 2 minutes. Cook 3 to 4 minutes for well-done burgers. 6. Remove hamburgers from pan and place in hamburger buns. 7. Add condiments and toppings such as ketchup, mustard, sliced tomatoes, lettuce, red onions and pickles.
Share some please! ü
Thank youfor visiting FixYa! We answer yourconcerns promptly for FREE. Please spare a few seconds toclick on YES button in return. Havea good one!
if brown on top & bottom or left & right side / if one side is darker the look at door aliment . if top and bottom may be the top element of no pre heat ./ alway's preheat oven / cookies in the center . load the oven evenly .. also ck that the oven is level ( very important. mm its very new and it may have a warranty . for first year. mm