Question about Canon imageRUNNER 2200
Message told us to press on "Shutdown" button on the display touchscreen, then power the copier back on with the switch on the outside back right of the device. It repeatedly requested that when it came back on. We tried it 30 times. Still the same message. Please advise?
E000001-0002 refers to the fuser assy either getting to hot or not hot enough. Fuser error codes cannot be reset by power cycling the machine even though that is what the display tells you to do. In order to reset the fuser error code you must enter the service mode & reset the code. To enter the service mode: press"Additional Functions" button (looks like a picture of a head with a star inside) press the #2 and #8 at the same time (simultaneousley) press "additional functions" again The display should show a choice of copier,feeder,sorter,fax,or board service modes Select copier select clear select ERR press OK Turn power off & back on. ****IMPORTANT**** After clearing error stay at the machine to see if it comes to ready. The fuser assy can reach 139 degrees C.(Water boils @ 100C) The error can only be cleared through the service mode because a technician should inspect the fuser to verify there is nothing faulty that could possibly start a fire. If you enter the service mode & clear the error, power cycle the machine & during warm up the machine throws a code again- turn it off, unplug it & call a tech for fuser repair. Good Luck!! I can be reached @ [email protected] if you have any questions.
Posted on Sep 21, 2007
IR3045 E000001-0002 Please send Solution
Posted on Jun 10, 2012
Additional function button doesn't change cycle of machine to go directly to error message how do a get machine to react to additional functions button
Posted on Mar 20, 2008
I have just fixed our machine
Once in the service mode, after pressing copier, comes up with a bar and along the top is a functions button, press that and then select clear, then err
Hope this helps, it worked for me
Posted on Feb 26, 2009
Posted on Jan 01, 2014
Error E000061-0001 por favor como puedo corregirlo
Posted on Oct 28, 2013
What is fuser
Posted on May 15, 2015
Tips for a great answer:
1. Get the unit into the "Support Menu" by following the steps below according with the product,
A. - Press and hold the "left arrow" key. B. - Press the "Setup" key and release both keys. Display should say "Enter Special Key Combo" C. - Press and release the "OK" button
A. - Press and hold the "left arrow" key.
B. - Press the "Setup" key and release both keys.
Display should say "Enter Special Key Combo"
C. - Press and release the "OK" button
2. Press and release the right arrow button until the display says "System Configuration Menu". (on C8100 use Touch Screen)
3. Press and release the "OK" button.
4. Display should say "Hardware failure status". If not there already, Arrow Key over to "Hardware failure status",
5. Press and release the "OK" button.
6. Display should say "Hardware failure status: Clear. Press OK to clear".
7. Press and release the "OK" Button. Message changes to "Hardware failure status Cleared. Press Cancel to continue".
8. Press and release the "CANCEL" button as many times as necessary, so that, either the "Welcome to Photosmart Express" screen appears, or, the "Ink System Failure" screen appears. PLEASE DO NOT TRY TO PRINT AT THIS STAGE.
9. Using the Power Button, turn the unit OFF and unplug the power cable from back of the printer and wall outlet.
10. Wait 30 seconds for the power to get discharged and then plug the power cable into the wall outlet first and then into the back of the printer
11. Turn the unit on. The printer may display message "USE POWER BUTTON TO SHUTDOWN THE PRINTER" followed by "PRESS OK TO CONTINUE". Press OK.
12. If the printer has already initialized, then go to the next step. If not, the printer will start the "ONE TIME INK INITIALIZATION PROCESS". Allow this process to complete and do not interrupt. Once the initialization process is complete, the printer will print out a Diagnostic Page.
14. If the error is still there, or reoccurs replace the unit.
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: