Hi i have a samsung jey s8000 contract phone however i am unsure how to switch on my voicemail?
hi, if you can't use your voice mail, maybe you can use your answering machine in your jet itself...
just configure your answering machine to simply answer all your phone calls, if you are busy.. it will record all callers messages...
it is actually the alternative for your voice mail..
to switch on your voice mail, if you prefer to use the network service. you may try the following steps..
1. press settings..
2. on your settings, select applications
3. on your applications, select all calls
4. on your all call settings, select your voice mail and input your voice mail service number..
5. once finished, select save, and exit your settings menu..
6. to check if it's working.. use another phone to call your number, but be reminded that if your built in answering machine is on, turn if off..