Question about Sharp Aquos LC-30HV4U 30 in. LCD HDTV
We have already done all the adjustment procedures(display) .In MAIN UNIT-1/3 we have done a superficial analysis as well and the red is still missing.
Check that your Red component cable is hooked up correctly.
Posted on Mar 25, 2008
Have you checked the voltages for the red video output from the video processor? Also check and see if the LCD array responds to signal input directly.
Posted on Sep 21, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
1. Turn the power off, wait until the power indicator turns off blinking red, then unplug the power cord from the wall outlet and confirm that the area around the lamp unit has cool down.
2. Remove the front cover procedure. Place your finger tips under the cover and pull it from the projection display.
3. Before loosening the lamp cover screw, first read the caution and warning labels in the lamp cover. Then loosen the lamp cover screw by using a screwdriver.
4. Loosen the lamp unit screw with a screwdriver. Then grasp the lamp unit, Figure 2, by the lamp unit handle and slowly remove it from the projection display.
5. Insert the new unit being careful being careful of the insertion direction. Press in the arrow mark making sure insertion is done correctly.
6. Replace the lamp unit and cover screw. Tighten the unit cover screw with a screw driver.
a. Properly dispose of the old lamp. Please see the operating instruction of the projection display unit.
b. NOTE: attached the lamp unit and lamp unit housing door securely. If the lamp unit and the lamp unit housing are not attached securely, the protective circuit will be activated and the lamp will not turn on.
7. Replace the front cover.
The second step, after lamp replacement is to follow the three steps procedure described below:
Warning: Perform lamp time reset only when the lamp has been replaced.
In order to complete the lamp time reset procedures:
1. Be sure the power cord is plugged into a properly grounded wall outlet. Then, press the POWER button the projection display or the remote control to turn the unit on.
2. While pressing the VOL - button, hold down the PIP or the SPLIT button on the remote control at the same time for more the 5 seconds.
3. When the reset procedure is complete, the projection display screen will show the following message "Lamp time was reset to 0."
1. The writing in the screen may be different from the actual screen described above.
2. When lamp time reset is finished, the lamp indicator goes out.
Usually answered in minutes!