Panasonic CT - 27G13 - Menu is on Demonstration Mode
One of my thee children hit something on the remote or television and now the television is constantly in demonstration mode with the menu. It says to exit push the action button and the (up arrow) button for channel at the same time. I have tried that, but it's not working. Do you have any thoughts or suggestions. The television is locked on the same channel and it runs through all the various menu options over and over and over. I could really use some help. Thank you so much.
An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert who has answered 500 questions.
Re: Panasonic CT - 27G13 - Menu is on Demonstration Mode
Children hit something on the remote or television
as due to hit some button contact must have pressed or demaged in remote control.
get it rectified.
after that reset it everything will be normal as it was.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
There are mainly two reasons for this fault. The first one is with its screen voltage settings. If the screen voltage settings have gone down [it can be happen automatically in rare cases], the screen will look dark. The second one is with its video output section itself. Anyway, you have to seek an experienced service technicians' help in this matter, if you are not handy in electronics.
1. hit menu, use right arrow and select 'Audio'.
2. hit menu use down arrow to scroll down and select 'Speakers'
3. hit right arrow to scroll thru options, select 'on'
4. hit menu 3 times to save and exit back to picture
1. Press the ACTION button on the remote control to display Main Menu.
2. Press the CH up/down or VOL right/left button to highlight the desired icon.
In Picture menu under VIDEO ADJ. select:
NORMAL - Reset all picture adjustments to factory default settings.