Question about Samsung YP Audio Players & Recorders
Very helpful the Best Solution...thanks.
I've been trying for over a week to solve the problem with this YP-U3 and was about to return it and than I tried this and it worked....
Posted on Apr 03, 2008
Found the solution on another site (http://www.everythingusb.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=11238). To quote user AFHavemann :
"* Plug in the player so the USB bus can see it.
* Once it’s recognized (i.e., the device screen reads "Charging" and "USB Disconnected"), go to the Control Panel and click "System"
* Choose "Hardware" then "Device Manager" tab.
* Look for the name of your device under “Portable Devices” in the list
* If the name of your player is under “MTP Device” then the correct drivers are probably loaded
* Right-click on the name of your device and click "Properties"
* Click “Update Driver”"
Then follow the prompts from there. The computer searches for the driver software, etc., and reinstalls/resets information related to the device, which fixed things such that the computer will now recognize the device. I'm not sure what causes the problem, but this solution seems to reset whatever's gone wrong.
Posted on Nov 17, 2008
SOURCE: disconnected samsung mp3 player
Gday...the most likely issue concerning the "USB Disconnected" message
on the U3 is that the device has installed itself with incorrect
drivers. If this is the case then following these steps should rectify
1) Plug the MP3 player into the USB port
2) Open up Device Manager (Start, Settings, Control Panel, System, Hardware, Device Manager)
3) Find Samsung UP-Y3 in the list (should be under "Other" or "Portable devices" with a ? next to it)
4) Right click on this and select Uninstall
5) Remove the player from the USB port and plug it back in
Windows should automatically detect the device and install it's own drivers. If not, and you have a driver disk, then just install the Samsung drivers. You should now be abe able to drag and drop files onto the player using Windows Explorer. Hope this solves the issue.
Posted on Jan 02, 2009
go to my computer> properties>hardware > device manager >universal bus driver>right click on it> update driver>
1.yes this time only> next 2.choose advanced option>next 3don't search i"ll update from........>next4.click on show campatible> next> next 5. now it updated then restart you computer
Then try to format your drvice sir
hope this helpful or if problem stillplease type in comments
Posted on May 06, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 04, 2011 | Audio Players & Recorders
Jan 15, 2011 | Samsung YP-S2 MP3 Player
Jun 27, 2010 | Samsung YP-U3 MP3 Player
Jul 23, 2009 | Samsung YP-U3 MP3 Player
Sep 03, 2008 | Samsung YP-U3 MP3 Player
Jun 10, 2008 | Samsung YP-K5JAB MP3 Player
May 13, 2008 | Samsung YP-U3 MP3 Player
Jul 14, 2019 | Samsung Audio Players & Recorders
31 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: