Error 507 occurs when all data and applications are removed when an incorrect password is typed ten times into the BlackBerry smartphone.
To delete all data from the BlackBerry smartphone, complete the following steps:
- Lock the BlackBerry smartphone, and then type an incorrect password ten times.
- If prompted, type blackberry.
- Once complete, all data on the BlackBerry smartphone is deleted.
And then you need to complete the following steps:
Open BlackBerry Desktop Manager and double-click the Application Loader icon.
Use the application loader tool to install the BlackBerry Device Software.
If you have typed incorrect password in the Application Loader tool, then you need to delete all data.
To delete all data and applications from the BlackBerry smartphone, complete the following steps:
- Connect the BlackBerry smartphone to the computer.
- Open BlackBerry Desktop Manager, and then double-click Application Loader.
- In the Application Loader Wizard window, click Next.
- On the Device Security Password screen, type an incorrect password, and then click OK. Perform this step ten times to delete all data and applications.