Question about Logitech Z-2300 2.1 Computer Speaker System (3-Piece)
Right speaker wont work in the right speaker input but when plugged into the left speaker input it works and the left one stops working. Right speaker input is blown.
If u have experience with the soldering of the terminals then you can open the speaker casing of the sub woofer and then solder the right speaker input wire.
dont do this if you have no previous experience and DISCONNECT THE POWER SUPPLY before doing any work inside.
Posted on Apr 19, 2009
Same problem with me if exchange the wires than next seaker works plzzzzzzz give solution?
Posted on Mar 07, 2014
I simply pull out and reverse the plugin cable from my computer to the box. Have to do it about once every 3 months.
Posted on Jan 06, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 29, 2016 | Cars & Trucks
1. Connect the black plug of the rear right speaker into the black plug on the subwoofer.
2. Connect the yellow plug on the rear left speaker into the yellow input on the subwoofer.
3. Connect the red plug of the front center speaker into the red input on the subwoofer.
4. Connect the white plug of the front left speaker into the white input on the subwoofer.
5. Connect the d-sub connector plug from the front right speaker into the d-plug connector on the subwoofer.
6. Connect the green, black and orange input to the matching plugs on your computer. If you have a four-channel sound card, connect the green plug from the input audio cable to the front plug of the card and the black plug to the rear plug. Do not connect the orange input. If you are using a two-channel sound card, connect the green plug from the input audio cable to the "Line Out" jack on the sound card. Do not connect the green and orange plug.
7. Plug the subwoofer power chord into the electrical power outlet.
8. Place your subwoofer on ground around your computer desk. Position the front center speaker on top of your computer monitor.
9. Place the left and right front speakers on the sides of the monitor. Position the left and right rear speakers behind you, making sure they are pointing toward the front left and right speakers.
10. needs to support 5.1 surround. Normally, more than three sockets for sound indicates that it does. Then you need to use the software that comes with the sound hardware to configure it for 5.1 - Default will be 2.1 or just 2.
Check the control panel out. This is a lot easier under Windows 7.- Here you can access what you need via the speaker icon on the system tray (right click)
There is NO problem with your OS or hardware, this is pretty standard...
hope this will help you solve your problem.
Jul 18, 2011 | Logitech X-530 Computer Speakers
Jan 17, 2011 | JVC Audio Players & Recorders
May 31, 2010 | Audio Players & Recorders
Jul 13, 2008 | Denon AVR-3802 Receiver
Jun 11, 2008 | Logitech Z-2300 Computer Speakers
Mar 06, 2008 | Spherex Xbox 5.1 Surround Sound System...
Feb 15, 2008 | Boss Riot 1500D Car Audio Amplifier
Mar 13, 2007 | Logitech Z-2300 Computer Speakers
Apr 01, 2017 | Logitech Z-2300 2.1 Computer Speaker...
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: