Question about Samsung Star Cell Phones
How can i repair my cellphone . i used debug high in my samsung star and then my cp is off then if i open they said "UPLOAD data to PC" what can i do?
SOURCE: i have a samsung gt-
Easy steps to follow
1. DOWNLOAD THE LATEST FIRMWARE (AROUND 80 MB IN SIZE) and MULTILOADER
http://firmware.sgh.ru/files/S5230XEIG4.rar 2. Make sure Samsung PC Studio is installed and communicates with your phone 3. Unrar the firmware in a folder you can easily find it.Also unrar the Multiloader in another folder. 4. BACKUP YOUR PHONEBOOK AND MESSG USING PC STUDIO.
Remove the Sim and MicroSD from your phone and replace the battery. 5. Now press vol top button+camera key+powerbutton at the same time in switch off mode without attaching the datacable.
6. Soon u will see a new screen which says Download.
7. Now attach the datacable to the phone and open Multiloader which u donwloaded earlier.
8. Select the radio button that includes MSM6250/MSM6250A or BRCM2133
9. Select Boot Change,Full Download and master rom boxes.
10. Then click Boot, and select the boot files from the unpacked firmware folder.(........\S5230XEIG4\S5230XEIG4\BOOTFILES)
11. Click the Amss, Rsrc1, and Rsrc2. and select files apps_compressed.bin and Rsrc_S5230_Open_Europe_Slav.rc1 and Rsrc2_S5230(Low)_RU.rc2 respectively.
12. Note: Select (Low).r2c NOT (Mid).r2c. (Phone may not restart if you select mid)
13. Then press the Factory FS tab, and select the appropriate files from the firmware folder also(FactoryFs_S5230_Open_Europe_Slav_RU.ffs).
14. FOTA and ETC fields are left blank.
15. Click the Port Search button, it will find your phone and show the com Port is ready
( Make sure that following options are checked "right" symbol in the check box against them before you click downlaod
Factory FS tab )
16. Click the download button and be patient, this will take a few minutes to complete.
17. When it's finished, it will show "All files complete".
18. Unplug the phone from the USB cable, reinstall the sim, MicroSD, and power up the the phone.
19. Now with every thing complete, You can perform a hard reset by typing *2767*3855# into the hand set (but not necessary.)
20. When the phone resets type *#1234# into your handset to check your new firmware ver.
your new Firmware is updated and ready to use.
Posted on Nov 25, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 11, 2017 | Samsung Cell Phones
Jan 20, 2015 | Uniden DECT 6.0 Cordless Telephone...
Sep 13, 2014 | Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1"
Mar 06, 2013 | Samsung Star Cell Phones
Jul 22, 2011 | Samsung Star GT-S5233 Cell Phone
Mar 28, 2011 | Samsung Star GT-S5233 Cell Phone
Oct 31, 2010 | Samsung SGH-S5230 Cell Phone
Oct 06, 2010 | Samsung Star GT-S5233 Cell Phone
Feb 01, 2010 | Samsung Star GT-S5233 Cell Phone
145 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!