Question about JVC GR-DVL9000 DV Digital Camcorder
I have the same camera and had the same problem and got fixed from technician.the problem is in the machenical loadind section, while loading/ unloading one wire strip (which is supplying the power and cammands to mechinical unit) break out and command to mechinical unit doed not reach so E-03 appears. My view is to discard this camera and buy a new one , because it sucks.
Posted on May 21, 2008
Manual says any message E01-7 is 'a malfunction of some kind'. Recommends remove the power supply, battery pack etc, and press the reset button. Wait for a few minutes for the indication to clear, then resume normal use. If it doesn't clear after 2-3 attempts, take it to your dealer.
Posted on Sep 27, 2007
In the case no REEL FG is produced for 4 seconds
or more in the capstan rotation mode after
loading was complete, the mechanism mode
is shifted to STOP with the pinch roller set off.
This error is defined as [E03].
However, no REEL EMG is detected in the
1. The idler gear does not engage with the reel disk well.
2. Though the idler gear and reel disk are engaged with
each other, the tape is not wound because of overload
to the mechanism.
3. No FG pulse is output from the reel sensor.
4. No power is supplied to the reel sensor.
5. Tape transport operation takes place with a cassette
having no tape inside.
6. The tape slackens and no pulse is produced until the
slack is taken up and the tape comes into the normal
Posted on Jan 29, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Usually answered in minutes!