I am trying to load Photo Explosion Delux version 3 on a second computer in the same household. It will install disk #1 with no problem... Disk #2 gets started and then gives me error 1305. Something about accessing a file. I tried cleaning the CD with no luck... Any suggestions???
The first computer runs with Vista. The second runs on XP... I am having problems with the XP
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
It may be impossible for a 2002 program to run this many years later and on later versions of Windows.
If you try running the setup.exe program or whatever the install.com program is called using the compatibility mode, there might be chance. There are also ways to run a miniature older operating system on Windows 10, but that may be too difficult for you to understand or perform.
Because you didn't deleted registry from your system for v4. Go to registry editor and path through until you find registry directory. After deleting only that registry, restart windows and install v3.
Note: Please make sure you download the correct one for your version of Photo Explosion 3.0. If you have the Deluxe version, download the Deluxe update. If you have the regular version, download the non-Deluxe update. 5. Save the update to an easily accessible location, such as your Desktop. 6. Once downloaded, go to where the update was saved and double-click the update. 7. After installing the update, you should no longer experience this problem.
Note: It is extremely important that you do not run Photo Explosion until you have restarted the computer and installed the update. If you run the program before installing the update, you will need to start the steps over from the beginning. This comes directly from the Nova FAQs. Hope this helps!
Kindly give a brief discription of your problem...
1.Are you getting any error message?
3. Have you updated your computer?
4.Does your computer meets the Requirements for the Program?
Kindly give a feed back to Improve my statistics and to see If it was helpful for you...
Please try this. It worked for me.
If you are on Windows XP, this can normally be resolved by setting the compatibility mode for Photo Explosion to Windows 98. You can do this by following these steps:
1) Click on the Start button. 2) Click on the My Computer. This should open a window titled My Computer. 3) Double-click on the C: drive. 4) If the information is hidden, there is normally an option to show the hidden files/folders. You will need to select this option. 5) Double-click on the Program Files folder. 6) If the information is hidden, there is normally an option to show the hidden files/folders. You will need to select this option. 7) Double-click on the Nova Development folder. 8) Double-click on the Photo Explosion folder. 9) Right-click on IPE40 icon, which looks like a camera. 10) Select the Properties option from the bottom of the pop-up menu. 11) Click on the Compatibility tab. 12) Put a check in the check-box next to "Run this program in compatibility mode for". 13) From the drop-down list, chose "Windows 98 / Windows Me". 14) Click on the OK button. 15) Reboot your computer.