How to move or download a music file to be a ringtone
This option allows you to transfer music files from your PC. In order to use this
option, you must install V CAST Music with Rhapsody on your PC.
1. Open V CAST Music with Rhapsody software. Don’t have V CAST
MUSIC with Rhapsody software? Download it for free at
2. Install the device USB drivers before connecting your phone to
USB Cable and Device Drivers can be purchased separately via the Music Essentials
Kit compatible with this device.
3. From the main screen on your phone, the SYNC MUSIC V CAST
MOBILE PHONE display appears. Your phone should display the
Connection may take a few seconds.
4. Drag and drop the song(s) you want to sync from My Library, to
your V CAST Music with Rhapsody mobile phone, listed under
the Sources tab. Once synchronization is complete, press the
END/Power Key and disconnect the USB cable (purchased
5. Under the Music & Tones menu, open My Music to view and play
• A compatible USB cable (sold separately) is required for syncing.
• Music can also be purchased via V CAST Music with Rhapsody through your PC.
Hope this helps, let me know if I can help you with anything else.
Jun 17, 2009 |
UTStarcom Blitz Cell Phone