An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 100 times.
Re: unable to charge
There could be corrosion on the charger, or the connection on the phone?
If so, remove the battery and clean them both with a toothbrush and Isopropyl Alcohol.
The phone may have gotten wet?
Check behind the battery, there is a water indicator. Its normally white, if its gotten wet, it will be red.
Best of Luck.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
The problem could be one of 3 things:
1) The actual charger is defective. Have you tried a car charger, a USB cord, or another charger?
2) The battery is defective. Does the problem still occur with a different battery in the phone?
3) The charging circuit in the phone is damaged, causing the phone to discharge. This happened to an old samsung phone I had for over 2 years. Unfortunately, if the above 2 solutions do not work, this may be the problem, and there is nothing you can do for it. You may as well get a new phone.
COULD BE THE PHONE BUT MOST LIKELY ITS THE CHARGER, IF ITS AFTERMARKET GET RID OF IT AND BUY OEM, TRY AND TEST IT OUT WOULD A FREINDS MOTOROLA CHARGER SINCE THEY'RE MOSTLY THE SAME CHARGERS AND SEE IF YOU STILL GET THE MESSAGE.
there are many solutions to your phone woes.....first you can master reset the phone.
Or have the firmare on the phone reflash....by taking it to a professional mobile tech and have them do it ( reflash ).
"unable to charge", "insert sim".
is your phone been dropped or got wet? if unable to charge, when using a wall charger, try different outlets. if using onl one charger, tr different chargers. if it won't work, try other compatible batteries if you would get a charging message. if does not work, have your phone checked with a service center