I am using samtron 56V monitor for past three years without any probs, but now suddenly its display color has been changed to yellowish. It becomes normal if i hit the top of the monitor.can i able to rectify the problem.
There are three Cathod Ray guns responsible for the millions of
colors.All colors are produced by mixing the three basic colors namely
Red Green and Blue (RGB) at suitable proportion. If any one of the
three guns fail firing then we get improper colors.
(1) Simply tap on the monitor and see the result.(Keep the monitor on during this trial.)
(2) Disconnect the Monitor.and Slap it at the back by keeping it on a pillow with the screen facing down - it will resolve the problem if the failure is due to the loosening of the Head due to repeated thermal expansion and contraction.
(3) check the signal cable for loose connection, twisting etc on both ends - at the back of the CPU and Monitor (it is fixed) -
(4)tighten the screws at the backside of the CPU
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
The first thing to try is to make sure the video connections both at the monitor and the PC are secure. A number of color image problems are just a loose connection. Make sure you remove the connectors and then reseat them when you do this.
yes please take the power on self test means disconnect signal cable and monitor will give
display without cpu if display appears then monitor ok fault is in cpu if not then fault is in monitor move signal cable and look display changes or not if changes then cable faulty replace it
Its aproblem of command section.Check its components one by one.you can identify this section (the front panal buttons goes in this section and a ic in big size and pasted horizantally in the circuit).if the components are ok then change command ic with new one.This will solve your problem.
The problem im facing is, im using a Samsung samtrong 56V monitor, there is horizontal line appearing in the both ends of the monitor screen which gives a mirroring effect. ( for ex: if ya move the cursor on that it will show multiples of cursors displayed in that line only.)
Please suggest me a method to solve this issue. are there any patch avail for this if so please send a link to download.
AS hit the monitor on its top the color changes to normal. so what can i do
AS IT COMES TO normal position after hitting that cleary indicates that there is no parts failure.
1 there is a loose contact in or near crt base.
2 loose contact in connector.
3 computer to monitor cable loose.